When sourcing for a home cleaner, it is always important to analyze the various designs in the market to ensure that you get the best. Home cleaning machines range from lawnmowers and sprinklers to vacuum cleaners. However, vacuum cleaners are usually in high demand due to their frequency of use within the homestead. Among the various options is the Dyson V6 Motor Head Cordless vacuum. Having used it since its launching, I can attest to its high quality and efficiency. Moreover, its features are customized to meet your needs and make home cleaning easier and more enjoyable.
Dyson V6 Motor Head Cord-free Vacuum Review
The Dyson V6 Motor Head Cord-free Vacuum has 75 percent more brush bar power compared to the V6 cordless vacuum. With its lightweight cordless design, it becomes easier to clean under furniture, over the stairs, and in tight spaces.
Moreover, the motor has 15 radial cyclones arrayed across two tiers working together to enhance airflow and capture even the finest dust.
This product is made from the most durable lightweight materials, making it easy to use without the risk of breaking in case of a fall.
It also has an attachment for hardwood floors, making it convenient to use for all floor types.
Docking station: This feature ensures that the machine is fully charged and always ready for use. It also holds extra Dyson tools when they are not in use.
Hygienic bin emptying: It gives you the comfort of discarding the dirt by just pushing a button. Multi-angle brush: It ensures that dust gets picked from all areas with ease.
Combi crevice tool: Enhances cleaning in tight gaps and narrow spaces.
This motor is compatible with several accessories including batteries and charger unit that also acts as a wall hanger. You can easily get these parts from several outlets.
Dyson V6 Motor Head Cord-free Vacuum is easy to use within the homes. Once you fully charge it, you will be able to cover a wide surface within a few minutes.
It further has the following advantages:
- This cleaner’s design is from light materials, making it easy to carry around while cleaning.
- It extends down so you can clean under the bed and other items with ease.
- It cleans exceptionally well due to its powerful suction.
- Its crevice tool fits into tight gaps and narrow spaces.
- It has a direct drive cleaner which pushes bristles deeper into the carpet to remove all the dirt.
On the other hand, it has disadvantages which include the following:
- Its small collecting bins require frequent emptying to maintain excellent suctioning.
- The motor’s battery does not last long enough to clean large areas.
- Once blocked, you have to put all attachments apart to remove the clog.
You also may be interested in iRobot Braava 380t Mopping Robot Review
Despite the existence of various cleaning machine brands in the market, Dyson V6 Motor Head Cord-free Vacuum is the best. It does excellent cleaning within a few minutes and also has the high suction power to clean any surface. Therefore, including one in your next shopping list is the best decision you can make.