As an individual who loves their home and technology, I knew it was just a matter of time before in a WiFi enabled cleaning gadget. Since in needed something to bring convenience to my home cleaning, I started conducting research on different vacuum cleaners. After shopping online for some time, I identified the Neato Botvac Connected Wi-Fi Enabled Robot Vacuum, which perfectly suited my descriptions. However, I was a bit skeptical because I had never used a WiFi-enabled robot before but after using it for several years, I can assure you that it was the best choice.
Neato Botvac Connected Wi-Fi Enabled Robot Vacuum Review
This robot also has a D-shape design with Corner Clever technology, giving you the ability to clean close to walls and into corners. This feature ensures that all the areas of your house get sparkling within no time.
It also gives you a choice between eco and turbo mode, which enable you to adjust according to the surface you intend to clean. With the eco mode, it becomes efficient to clean in a quieter and energy saving mode while the Turbo approach provides a superpower cleaning with a maximum hair pick-up.
The vacuum cleaner also uses a charger voltage of 110 and 220 volts. This feature makes it convenient because such accessories are readily available in the market.
This cleaner has a long-lasting Li-Ion battery, which works for a long time without running out. Therefore, one covers a wide area without the need for recharging or replacement.
With laser smart planning, navigation, and real-time object detection, it becomes easier to clean the room while avoiding household items.
The cleaner also has a feature that scans and maps the room plan, making it efficient due to methodical cleaning rather than bumping around.
With the lithium-ion batteries, it is easy to use the vacuum within your home because they are easy to acquire and replace. Having a Smartphone or laptop is also an advantage because you can get to operate the robot from your convenient location. All these accessories are easily available in the market.
Neato Botvac Wi-Fi Enabled Robot Vacuum is WiFI connected for the best performance and gives you updates on the cleaning progress.
- It has an excellent suctioning power compared to other cleaners like Roomba 980.
- With the WiFi, you can easily control it from your convenient place.
- It has an efficient phone application, which has the ability to drive the cleaner manually.
- With the improved lithium-ion battery, it has enough runtimes going for up to 90 minutes using turbo and 120 minutes when you apply eco mode.
- It does not suck out the fine powdery dirt and dust existing under the carpets.
- Compared to Roomba 980, it will require you to adjust more furniture while cleaning and it is likely to stick in tight places.
- The vacuum can push around the magnetic boundary strips that are not taped to the floor.
You also may be interested in iRobot Roomba 770 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review
If you are looking for an effective vacuum cleaner for your home, Neato Botvac Wi-Fi Enabled Robot Vacuum would be the best option. Get one and enjoy the benefits of hassle-free cleaning.